Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reasons for optimism

Almost departing, some people are still skeptical about the trip. I don't fully understand...

  1. Only two people are going (on only one motorbike)
  2. Less than 50 kg of luggage (on the same motorbike)
  3. It's a brand new motorbike (perhaps not built for such a trip and with only 125 cc...)
  4. I did several questions to the mechanical guy: "How do I adjust the transmission chain? Where do I check the oil level?, ..."
  5. I have experience driving (I took my driver's license more than two weeks ago...)
  6. It is a beaten track... just going overland to South Africa to get cigarettes.
  7. Finally, the equipment! They are only skeptical because they haven't seen neither the equipment...

... nor the cargo!!





5 comments:

  1. Então? Já contava que estivessem em Espanha ou Marrocos! :P
    Que raio de lâmpada é aquela na primeira foto? E vou estar aqui para "ler" as histórias de quando apanharem as chuvadas :P

    btw, esse balanço de brancos está um bocado estranho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's good enough and it has space for both of us :) But after 3 hours sitting there... it's time to do a break!!

      I have heard you have a new job. How is it going?

      Delete
  3. Adicionaste um "lembrete" ao cadeado da mota, Pedro? Just kiddin'... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 车到山前必有路,just do it!

    ReplyDelete